Board Meeting 2023-11-06

2023, Minutes

Attendees: Gareth, CJ, Robert Whittaker,
Apologies: Stephen, Jon



CJ is going, Former directors Jez and Adam will be there.


Various membership renewals failed. Gareth to look at why some have failed. Gareth to look at email configuration.


October is often a busy month for renewals. We had 34 renewals via paypal.

There are still some wrap up tasks with regards to the AGM to complete.

Quarterly Projects

Places of Worship

This is the quarterly project for the final quarter. The wiki page has been created. there’s many places of worship that have missing names, religions, denominations and other information. CJ will produce maproulette challenges.



Rob W has been working on the tooling to detect missing or location discrepancy for AEDs. We have 70% of defibs matched with The Circuit. So they’re possibly missing quite a lot. This will be one of the quarterly projects of 2024.


Spam has become a problem. Gareth will start the conversation with the community about having a community form on osm. Loomio wont disappear. Ask Dónal for feedback on moderation overhead.

UK taginfo

The website needs an upgrade. It hasn’t updated with new data in over a month. Apparently Shaun (site admin) said they had issues upgrading it and it has stalled since.


This service has been broken since April. There are some pull requests in and they have some activity as of end of October. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.