Board Meeting 2022-02-07

2022, Minutes

Apologies: Jon, Gareth
Chair: CJ
Minutes: Rob


Deferring approval of previous minutes until next meeting (with more people)

In relation to CiviCRM:

  • Looked at a hosted version but they cannot migrate us and have suggested we hire an expert from their list on the site.
  • Ask Gareth if he can get quotes from an expert.


Business address

  • Now been moved.
  • Need to look to get this changed in Bank, Paypal, Mailchimp, AWS, NameCheap, etc.

Account signatories: still to do.

HMRC: Rob to email Moose to check.

New accountants: one suggestion was sent in to our email request.

Loomio: paid for the lifetime package


Address project:

  • Rob shared a demo of progress made.
  • Adam has some feedback and a good spreadsheet template to capture future feedback.
  • To be shared on talk-gb after reviewing Adam’s immediate feedback.

QP1 2022

Jez to send email to talk-gb


We chatted about addressing and Council Tax Bands