Corporate membership is a great way to show your support of the OpenStreetMap project and our work as a non-profit community interest company. The annual fee is as low as £50 for SMEs and other non-profits. For organisations with annual turnovers >£5m, the annual fee is £500. We look forward to welcoming you as a member. To get started please email email@example.com.
Our corporate members
OpenStreetMap UK is delighted to have the support of the following corporate members. With their support we are working to meet our aims of supporting and growing OpenStreetMap in the UK.
We are very pleased to announce Transport API as a OSMUK corporate member. Transport API is an online service providing UK-wide travel data across rail, bus and car and is ...
We continue to grow our corporate membership by welcoming Third Skin on board. Founded in 2015, Third Skin have developed Hy; a pair of ear-worn computers that augment your reality ...
We are delighted to share with you the news that OpenCage Data have joined us as a corporate member. The team at OpenCage Data are long term supporters of OpenStreetMap ...
As OpenStreetMap United Kingdom continues to grow, February marked the beginning of our corporate membership. We are delighted to welcome CEN Group as our founding corporate member. We asked Steve ...
We would love for you to join our existing members in showing your support for OpenStreetMap in the United Kingdom. Membership starts as low as £50 per year and includes the following benefits.
- Listing on our website with space for your organisation profile.
- Global coverage: OSMUK CIC Ltd is the local chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, responsible for supporting the project globally.
- If you consume OSM data then you are contributing to the improvement of the quality and coverage of our data and consequently improving the reputation of your service.
- OSMUK logo display on your organisation promotional material.
- Increase your social responsibility profile.
- Regular updates about developments and the work of our community.
- Participate in shaping our direction.
- Fast track access to advice on skills improvement and data entry/consumption.
- Being a member is not expensive and there are lots of opportunities to increase your knowledge, share experiences and get involved.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can get the registration sorted.