As a not for profit community interest company, OpenStreetMap United Kingdom C.I.C will undertake activities which benefit the community. In particular we aim to:
- Increase the quality and quantity of data about the UK in OpenStreetMap.
- Improve and increase the size, skills, toolsets and cohesion of the OpenStreetMap community in the United Kingdom.
- Promote and facilitate the use of OpenStreetMap data by individuals and organisations in the United Kingdom.
- Promote and facilitate the release by organisations in the United Kingdom of data that is suitable for use in OpenStreetMap.
You can read more about… (insert links for each of these)
- Our community (and local groups within the UK)
- Join our members (list corporate members, and how to join mailing list/membership)
- Contact OSM UK
- Read News
- Hear about events