Board Meeting 2022-07-05

2021, Minutes

Apologies: None
Chair: Adam
Minutes: Gareth

Prep for AGM

Gareth to send out AGM agenda.
Gareth to make a note of recent aka not eligble to vote members
Jon to put interim accounts together in lieu of silence from Moose
Adam to take minutes
Jez to compere at AGM
Gareth to present report
Jon to present financials

Administrative calendar

Adam to setup a shared calendar for OSM activities

Address project

Funding from Facebook (OSMUK is now on their supplier register) – $5k / Open Cage Data £1k / Centre for public data £1k / others… ODI are keen to promote – suggested Ed Parsons at Google and Arup.